skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Gotta Love a Nothing Fight
Well I witnessed a nothing fight today and it was a good one! If you don't know what a nothing fight is, I will give a short explanation, it is when a couple starts a fight with each other over completely nothing. I went to the local grocery store to pick up some dinner items and I love the self check-out lines so I was heading over there when I was but a foot away and the workers announced they were all down. I looked at the three check-out lines that were opened and picked one to wait in. Of course it was a time I got milk and no cart, so I put the milk on the ground to move in the line with my feet. (yes my arms are vastly out of shape) Then I heard it, at least the beginnings of it, the nothing fight was beginning. Right ahead of me was a couple arguing about Cream of Mushroom soup or Cream of Chicken, which one was better ?? The girl in the couple was all for the Cream of Mushroom and the boy was all about the Cream of Chicken so that is of course what he put in the cart. They arguing ensued for awhile when he said "fine I will go trade it for Cream of Mushroom" (way to just give in :)) Of course he left to get the soup as the cashier was beginning to ring up their items and he wasn't in a hurry either. The cashier finished so the girl paid and was putting the groceries in the cart when he showed back up and my items were beginning to be scanned. She told him since he took so long he will have to wait in line and pay for the new can of soup. He gave the biggest eye roll to her I have ever scene and all I could do was chuckle inside and try not to let it out. Luckily I only had a few items so I was out of there quickly and I am sure everyone in the parking lot thought I was nuts because I was laughing and walking by myself out of the store. It definitely made my day though :)
1 comment:
Those quick trips to the grocery store can pay off in many different ways. The later the crazier! Especially here in Las Vegas.
Post a Comment