Thursday, October 18, 2007

The first snow (well slosh) of the season!

It's official, we had our first snow of the season yesterday!! It was crazy, the morning was nice but around 11 we looked outside and the snow was coming down. Then two seconds later the sun was out, then the clouds rolling again and the snow started - talk about the crazy weather of Utah! One of Dane's students kept trying to tell Dane it would be ok to fly in - what?? That is just crazy!

2 comments:

D&JWilcoxfamily said...

I hope your coco motion is in working order!!! i didn't believe the weather man when he said it was going to snow in the valley and to my dismay he was right and when I went out to my car the next morning I had to break out the stupid scrapper offer thing. arghhh, i hate the cold, I hate the wet, and I hate coats even if they are fashionable red ones. stubid weather. next time dane's student asks to go flying in a snow storm have dane white wash him and see if that gives the kid a better idea of the weather situation.

Lynette said...

It happens in Logan! Trust those "greenies" to think they can fly in any weather!