Friday, October 19, 2007

ahhh...nothing like a good work day

As I am sitting at work today looking around at people I realize every job no matter where you are always as the same 'people'. There is someone clipping their finger nails a few feet away from me and I want to scream because that is so annoying not to mention disgusting but it reminds me of working at the good ol' WorkingRx where someone would clip their finger nails everyday and I would always wonder how they could possibly have so much finger nail to clip! There are a couple of people who will never be happy, no matter what you do. One person who randomly yells things across the room and thinks it is funny. Someone is turned in her chair resting her head in her arms staring out the window - probably in a daze of some kind. One person that has his music up a little too loud but then is singing to it even more loudly. A girl in a bad relationship that always whines about it but will never change it. Then their is the aroma, the smells permeating from the break room as someone warms up their left-over dinner from last night, the Victoria Secret or Bath and Body Works Lotions girls put on so you have a nice mix of fruit and flowers. I think by far the worst is when someone burns their popcorn or toast :) ooh thinking of smells though I forgot to share a story that happened to me this week. I was coming back to work from lunch and rode in the elevator up to my floor, there was someone else in the elevator and then there was the smell...That's right she had 'poofed' in an enclosed space with a stranger! YUCK!! When the elevator doors opened I almost fell out of them so I could breath! Kind of brings back memories of the tram ride in Florida :)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Ah, yes, I see the same things around me. Just the other night on TV, a hidden camera in a "bait car" caught the passenger pick his nose and eat it!!!! Bad enough that you are caught breaking the law on camera without adding insult to injury!