
Every night I do what I like to call a "Spider Check" before I go to bed. This glorious basement apartment, though cheap leads to a lot of spiders so before I put my toes in the bottom of the bed, I fluff the sheets to see if there are in spiders lurking at the bottom ready to bite! Last night, I went through my regular routine of the spider check, when there it was a nasty snake in the bottom of the sheets I screamed and jumped to my feet faster then I thought was possible, then I hear Dane laughing from the other room. He planted the snake I had just gotten from my A&W kid's meal in the bottom of the bed to see what would happen. The sad thing is, first the snake doesn't look remotely real at all and second, like there would be a snake in my bed. I still believed it and I swear my heart skipped a beat when I saw it!

2 comments:
Oh the inhumanity!!!!! I would of had to kill someone. I am terrified of snakes! You are much braver than I.
And Dane, DO NOT feed her fears! I taught you better than that, didn't I? :)
oh sweet cassie you are not alone. we have hung some fake webbing up on our hutch for halloween and to complete the decor we added as many fake spiders we could. There is one spider that James always thinks is real when he sees it out of the corner of his eye. we too have our share of one to many spiders in our basement apartment. anywho, he thought that since this fake spider continued to scare him he'd use it to scare me and placed the waxy creature on our pillows. Unfortunetly for him I grew up in a house full of boys and have a mother who finds nothing funnier then to hide things in your bed, hamper, closet, lunch box, shoes, door knobs, shower, etc and wait for you to jump and so i've grown immune to fake perpatraitors! so even though my heart didn't skip a beat, I do sympathize with you about the stupidity of our husbands!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment