Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My love while Dane's away :)

I have to admit I am not a huge fan of American Idol. I think I can honestly say the only season I watched religiously was the first with Kelly Clarkson. This season however I have caught two episodes fully; Michael Jackson & Mo' Town and all I have to say is...

I HEART ADAM!!


4 comments:

Daija said...

I am slowly becoming a fan. I have to say that I like Adam's voice, but can't stand his make-up. I missed Mo Town last night, but his Johnny Cash song was CREEPY!!!

Ashley Jorgensen said...

NO!!!!! I dislike him very much.

erin said...

cassie are you feeling alright??? this is very unlike you. i think i've left you alone to much....

spudchic said...

I heart adam as well. I love his voice. He is a different cat. I miss you.I noticed your hair in your pictures. I haven't seen you in such a long time, it has gotten so long. I like it a lot. I hope we can get together sometime, maybe this summer and hang out. We can meet in the middle somewhere. Tell Dane I say Hey!!