Monday, March 2, 2009

Decisions...Decisions

This weekend Dane and I had a hard decision to make. On Friday afternoon Vision (remember them? the company that furloughed Dane last August) anyway, they called Dane and asked him to come back. For his career, it's an opportunity that he can't pass up but for us that means another move, living apart and taking another gamble on a company that already furloughed him once. We decided last night that Dane will take the job and I will stay in good ol' SLC until we feel comfortable about how the company is doing financially. It will be at least until my school is out in May but it might end up being through the summer, which is their busy time for business. Dane and I have run into lots of bumps in the road over the past year but we both think this is a good decision that will help us in the end. Dane starts next Monday so that means we have one more week together - I hope we get lots of date nights :)

2 comments:

erin said...

sorry for the bittersweet choice!! i'm glad dane will get his hours though!!!!!!! wahoooo!! one step closer to flying us to italy!!!

Stac and Chris said...

Oh man, another move again? That's so sad you have to be away from each other for so long, but you seem to have such a good attitude about it. That is great news for his career opportunity though. You will have to keep me posted!