She's here...little Zoie is here at last. Lindsay had her yesterday (yes a Cinco De Mayo baby) around 7:00 pm. I am so glad she came before we moved, I thought for a while there she wasn't going to. I got to hold her yesterday and I hope to some more before I move. She has tons of blond hair! Oh and just a side note...today I wore my shirt backwards to work. I know you are probably thinking I noticed pretty quickly and changed it, but sadly no, I noticed at 3:00! What?! That was almost the entire day! I told my friends that wasn't very nice of them to let me walk around all day with my shirt on backwards :)
Oh she's so cute it makes me want another baby...maybe not!! I've been looking at your blog and Lindsay's daily waiting to see if she had her!! Congrats!
2 comments:
Oh she's so cute it makes me want another baby...maybe not!! I've been looking at your blog and Lindsay's daily waiting to see if she had her!! Congrats!
She is so adorable! Look at you being a little Aunt! Don't worry about your shirt, it looked fabulous!! :)
Post a Comment