Sunday, May 25, 2008

Indiana

On Saturday Dane and I went to see the new Indiana Jones movie and loved it! I have loved Shia LaBeouf since Even Stevens and he cracked me up in this movie too! It was crazy to see Cate Blanchett with black hair, it didn't even look like her. I have to admit it was a little weird of a story line but really what Indy movie doesn't have a weird little twist? I would recommend it to anyone that hasn't seen it!

3 comments:

D&JWilcoxfamily said...

hey cass!! I had the same feelings toward indiana. I loved it but the the ending was a little wiggy. but no different then any other jones film. I liked shiloh too!!! he'll make a great next generation jones if they decide to move the legacy forward!!!!!!!!!!! have you seen iron man yet?? because that movie is awesome. how much are movies in vegas?????

Samantha said...

Holy cow, Cassie! How the heck are you!? I found your page through the endlessly linkable blogging world & wanted to say hi! It looks like you guys are doing awesome! :O)

P.S. I loved the new Jones!

Stac and Chris said...

Good to know, Chris has been wanting to go see this movie, I guess if you say it is good, I will give it a try.