Sunday, May 18, 2008

First day over 100 Degrees

Well today is the first day in 2008 that we have officially gone above 100 degrees in Vegas. Today was a high of 104 and in Logan that is as hot as it ever gets. I am in for a long summer but I just have to focus on how nice this winter will be and I won't have to scrape my car or drive on ice covered roads. Dane and I hit the pool to cool off as much as we could, I think that pool is going to be our new best friend. I also decided to add a count of how many days we break 100 this year, just to see :)

2 comments:

Stac and Chris said...

Cassie, I feel for you. We hit 92 degrees yesterday in Logan and I thought I was going to die. For the first time, I thought maybe I won't enjoy the Texas weather but then I also realized no more snow for winter! :)

Marianne said...

I'm a little jealous about the pool - if only there were enough warm months in slc to make it worth it Ü