Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Moving Day

We are officially moved, well let me be technical, we have moved into our new apartment but we are still unpacking boxes and trying to get settled. The new apartment is great, we will be able to really spread our wings here, literally :) This is our first two bedroom apartment and our first apartment that we will be able to have all of our clothes in the closet instead of Dane's out in the family room and rotating our winter/summer clothes. On Friday Bones & McCall came to Logan and helped us finish most of the packing at the apartment. On Saturday my parents and Chad came up to load the truck then we hit the road. We got to our new apartment Sunday afternoon and started unloading the truck when Dane's friends (HUGE SHOUT OUT TO MIKE, BECKY AND ROB), family and one of our new neighbors came to help us unload. The unloading went pretty fast and we got to relax for a little bit and watch the game (Wahoo go Jazz!) Thanks everyone who helped us move, we really appreciate it!! Below are some pics from the move...enjoy! :)

3 comments:

Lana Knapp said...

I am glad to hear the move went good. It is never fun! My sister and brother in law are moving to Vegas in June, he is going to go to UNLV. I think they got an apartment close to the school.

D&JWilcoxfamily said...

here is my comment!!! I love the pictures please send more!!! I want to hear and look at all your new adventures!!!!!

Stac and Chris said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures of your apartment when you are all settled in!