skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We're on our way...
Dane and I were driving around yesterday and our local gas station has gone up .10/gallon in less then a week! The cheapest gas is now at $3.99/gallon! We will soon be over $4/gallon! I didn't ever think I would see that, I thought for sure that price would stay in places like Hawaii, California and Florida but here we are! I really have tried not to focus on the cost of gas because it irratates me so much but the little civic hit $40 the other day to fill. That's not just a pair a shoes but a NICE pair of shoes that I just put in the tank! I am thankful that I am working from home so I don't have to drive across town everyday. Dane on the other hand does so we will soon see the effects of that when he drives back and forth more regularly. I just hope we start to see it come down but sadly I don't think that will happen
1 comment:
Yeah, gas stinks...ours is $3.89 and I agree that does cover a very nice pair of shoes. We just filled up Chris's jeep last week and it cost $72.00 :( I am also looking forward to joining you in working from home!
Post a Comment