Thursday, March 6, 2008

That's odd...there aren't any urinals!

Dane's good friend Mike was in Logan visiting from Vegas a few weeks ago. After a long day of snowboarding we decided to go to dinner at Wingers, one of our favorites - how can you not love the free popcorn?!? Anyway, we finished eating and were just sitting around the table gabbing when Dane headed for the bathroom, randomly enough we were at a table that was right outside the bathrooms and got to see the whole thing. Mike looks up and suddenly says, did Dane just go into the girls bathroom? I was like I saw the girls door swing close out of the corner of my eye but I don't know if it was Dane that went in. So we all turned and faced the door to see if it was a girl or if it was Dane and we could all enjoy in a good laugh. Sure enough a few seconds later Dane comes strollin out like no big deal. We all start laughing of course and after we point out to him that he was just in the girls bathroom he kind of chuckled and just said I wondered why there were no urinals! :)

2 comments:

Lynette said...

It is a good thing that Dane is very comfortable with his sexuality!
Lynette

Marianne said...

leave it to Dane - why am I not surprised??