Monday, March 17, 2008

a weekend apart...

This weekend Dane went to San Diego for a job fair. He shook a lot of hands and passed out lots of resumes so I guess we will see soon what the future has in store for us. The more reality is setting in to me that we are leaving the more I think I will miss little Logan. I do hate how cold it gets in the winter still but I love it in general. I think it has the perfect fall and spring seasons. Maybe one day when we are old we can come back here to live or have a second home, I think we would probably like that and Dane would always be willing to got see his Aggies play in the Spectrum again :) Hopefully by then too Target will have moved in :)

I went to SLC this weekend for our girl-play day at Hale Theater. This one I was a little nervous about because I didn't know if I would like it. It was called the Civil War and I hadn't heard anything other then it was by the same composer as The Scarlet Pimpernel and I am not a big fan of that one (could be because I had to watch it in Jr high and need to watch it again to really judge it). I ended up really liking it. The music was awesome, the story was great and all of the performers were right on! Honestly it was probably one of the best I have seen there. Here is a link to some of the pics from the play...http://www.halecentretheatre.org/gallery/civilwar/

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Glad you enjoyed the play.
Keep us informed about your plans too. It is exciting to have your whole future before you!