skip to main |
skip to sidebar
And the Campbells are defeated...
Last weekend Bones and McCall came up to visit and play games. We decided to play a nice fun game of Hand & Foot and since Dane and I had played before we decided we wouldn't be partners. Bones and I teamed up and McCall and Dane were a team. About half way through the first round Bones pointed out that we should have never let the two Campbells be partners because they always win but it was too late for that. We played a good round and right at the very end Bones and I went out with flying colors! We caught both McCall and Dane in their Foot! It was awesome, we ended up being up like 3000 pts after that round and there was just no coming back for them after that total domination! Bones and I were pretty excited that we can say we finally beat the Campbells at something...just don't challenge us to Monopoly against them :)
2 comments:
Ugh!!!! I feel their pain! But remember-----it is the "fun" of the game, not winning or losing. Esspecially when you lose! :)
I forgot to sign my blog..........
Lynette
Post a Comment