Friday, March 28, 2008

It's Time to CELEBRATE!!!

He did it!! Dane did it! He just got home from his last test as a student of USU and passed, earning him his MEL (Multi-Engine Land) Rating. That means he has now officially graduated from USU and we can fill his good looking diploma frame with a diploma! We will have to take a picture and post it once he gets it. I am so excited I figured I would share the news with everyone!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Congratulations Dane! I hope this doesn't mean that life will take you and my daughter far, far away. Just pick someplace fun to visit - your MIL might just be the first one to visit Ü

Lynette said...

Congrats Dane!!!! I know you have worked hard and it has been a long time coming but well worth it! :)
Look out world!