Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

Dane and I had a pretty quiet Easter, Dane had to get a lot of flying done so we stayed in Logan and cooked some delicious pulled pork (thanks cafe rio for the recipe) burritos. They were way good and of course it made a ton so we invited some friends over. The Easter bunny was way nice too and had us go to the store and pick out our favorite candy and then Easter morning there it was! I of course got some delicious Peanut Butter M&M's and the best Easter candy ever...Cadbury Mini Eggs! Dane got some Reeces Peanut Butter Eggs which is another delicious treat! We also got a special package delivery left on our back porch with some V-chocolate eggs! Thank You Mom! It was sadly the first Easter in 25 years that I didn't dye any eggs which is which brings me some tears but I just keep thinking Easter came way too early! They need to have it stay on a certain Sunday every April and none of this following the moon non-sense :)

2 comments:

D&JWilcoxfamily said...

cassie!!!! i love love love the strips!!!!! so awesome, and all the slideshows!!! it looks awesome!!!

Lynette said...

Me too! I thought I was at the wrong blog. Nice music. And happy Easter!