Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Creepy Old Men

Last night I went to drive to the Post Office and found my tire completely flat! I guess the civic doesn't like the heat too much :) I took it over to the Big-O today to get fixed and as I am waiting an old man comes in. I had the complete aura of don't bug me, I had my book out and was reading intently but no that was not a big enough clue. He started trying to guess my age then said I shouldn't be married at such a young age. Then made me guess his age and I am just trying to be polite but he wouldn't give up until I guessed it so I said 50 knowing it was younger then he clearly was. He said nope you are wrong I am 78 wouldn't have guessed it looking at how young I look would you? He then told me he was married for 23 years then escaped because she was crazy and how I need to get divorced so I can be happier and that way I would be able to run off with him. Luckily (I don't think I could have wished any harder) they came around the corner right then and said my car was done! I think the creepiest part of this whole encounter is that he had super long fingernails! That is just wrong! And as Dane knows my stance still remains about the Big-O, I never have good things happen there!

2 comments:

Ashley Jorgensen said...

C'mon Cass, tell the truth. You totally hit on the old man hoping to get a piece of those sexy long fingernails ;)

Lynette said...

All I can say is "sorry" from the whole city of Las Vegas! Not all old men are lecherous! Well, I guess the ones at Big-O are :)