Recently Lynette bought us or should I say Herbie some live Crickets to eat! This was a first, we had never fed her live crickets before and sometimes Herbie likes to not have to work for her food so we weren't sure how it was going to go over. Dane put the bag of crickets in front of her cage to eye and sure enough she just stared them down. So we dumped them in and honestly we have seen Herbie move fast but it is very rare but she was moving like lightening! Dane and I watched in awe (yes apparently we feed our turtle for entertainment :) ) Yesterday Lynette bought us some more crickets when she was at Petsmart since they were such a big hit and she wanted to watch the action and I grabbed to camera to document it. Sure enough Herbie moved like crazy to go after those crickets and I got it all on video. I don't know how well you will be able to see it but below is the video. (I do have to admit that as they crawled on her back, it would give me the chills...cause let's face it, bugs are nasty!)
Edna Mae's Sour Cream Pancakes
13 years ago

3 comments:
you weren't kidding!!! i've never seen her move at all! that was fun to watch. I miss your voice!!!! it was also fun to hear!!!!
I didn't know that you were video taping it. It turned out great! Herbie is very photogenic.
hey cass! check me out! I just got a new gmail account so now I can sign in under my own name!! cool!
Post a Comment