Lynette and I went to get Pedicures yesterday and oh I do love them. I love to just be able to relax in the message chair, read my celebrity gossip magazine and let someone rub my feet. I will say that I always get a little scared of how clean they keep their tools and water (thanks Keri :) ) Yesterday seemed to be pretty good and I came out with fashionable red toenails! Every time I go into a manicure/pedicure shop I picture this video in my head because it is so true and cracks me up. Stacy introduced this to me, probably about a year ago now, and every time I need a good laugh or a stress break at work I watch it. I don't know how to attach the youtube video in my blog because I am not that savvy but below is the link...Enjoy! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o
Edna Mae's Sour Cream Pancakes
13 years ago

2 comments:
You gotta love this video! :) I got a pedicure 2 weeks ago for my friends bridal party and thought of the same thing. She has a funny Burger King one too...just search Anjelah Johnson on you tube and you will find it!
I worry about the recycled germs for about 5 minutes... and then the massage chair, and the warm water have their relaxing effect, and sigh... I'm in pedicure heaven! :-)
Post a Comment