On Friday, Dane and I met up with Mike, Greg, Tom and Eric and went to see the Dark Knight on the IMAX screen, it was awesome! I will have to admit it has been my favorite action movie so far this year. Granted I haven't seen Iron Man or Hancock which I heard both are really good so we will just have to wait and see when those come out on DVD. After the movie we were all starving (Tom complaining that he had only had eggo's that day :) ) so we went to Cappriotti's which is the BEST sandwich place I have ever been to and is definitely one of our favorite eateries in Vegas. It lived up to it's greatness that night and tasted like gold in my mouth, as Dane would say. After that, we introduced the boys to Bingo. We thought our chances were pretty good at the 11:00 session since there were six of us, but sadly no winnings again. We'll get them next time though!
Edna Mae's Sour Cream Pancakes
13 years ago

1 comment:
I am telling you guys THEY DO NOT BUILD THOSE CASINOS ON PEOPLE WINNING! THEY BUILD THEM ON PEOPLE LOOSING!!! Bingo is fun and cheap entertainment though.
Post a Comment