
I am going to brag for just a little bit about how proud I am of Dane...today he got his first set of wings! He started flying passengers and everything went smoothly. Here is a picture of him in his pilot gear looking pretty cute! I tried to get an up close picture of his wings but the camera wouldn't focus on them for some reason but they have a picture of the Grand Canyon on them. Pretty exciting stuff!
6 comments:
Congrats Dane! Finally!
Horray!!!!! dane you look awesome!!! that is so so cool!!!!! I'll come and have a grand canyon tour!!! and tell everyone i'm related to that skilled polite flying the plane!!!! great job!
and cassie, good job on updating the blog, I needed something new to read. bravo bravo!!!! i'll miss you in bear lake, but count down the days when we are in lake powell!!!!!
hip hip hooray,
hip hip hooray,
hip hip hooray!
You two make a mother proud!
I am glad you posted his picture because I wanted to see him all dressed up----lookin' good!
That is so exciting! I am so happy for you both.
Congratulations to you both!! That is awesome!!!
Congrats to Dane! Can't wait to take that Grand Canyon tour.
Post a Comment