Dane and I have had a lot of craziness in the last year so we decided to add to this crazy life we live...
We are due Oct 28th so we are looking forward to a fun little Halloween baby!
-
-
-
-
-
-
APRIL FOOLS!!
(This was a shout out to my aunty Jane who has always taught me this April Fool's Day trick can never go wrong :) )
11 comments:
hahahah I like the date you picked. don't try eating any candy corn to help the little bean stick to it, you'll just get diabetes and that's no joke!
yay! congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Seth was born in Oct. also, but closer to Columbus Day. He will be getting baptized this year! Crazy huh! I hope your pregnancy is going well!
Is this real life?! Or April fools =)
I was really really excited until I read what Alesha said about April Fool's.... If it is true: congratulations!!! If it's not, you're mean. (;
If this wasnt April fools day I would br super super excited!!!
I'm gonna wait for a few days before I say congrats...because I have a sneaking suspicion that you are being mean.
Congrats!!!
LIAR!
it can when you find out you really are with twins! don't jinx yourself!!! put i had a good laugh. you should ask my mom about how she fooled the boys this year.
oh Cassie.... This joke never gets old! But I'm not sure the repercussions are worth it any more. My family hates this little game I play. (just because I do it throughout the year!)
Yikes looks like I need to tell Trent that it was April Fool's. I may have started a rumor at Conservice...oops! Course it's your fault for tricking me!!
Post a Comment