I keep checking other people's blogs and I am a little jealous how on top of it everybody is (minus my sister). Well our lives have been a little chaotic these past few months. Dane has been working crazy and is never really home anymore (that has kind of been the story of our marriage though so we are getting used to it :) ) For those who don't know he is based in Fresno so between the commute back and forth and being the second to the lowest on the totem pole of pilots his schedule has been crazy and he is only home for a day or two at a time. He is loving it though and it is nice for him to be at a company that he feels has some stability and security for him and will help his career immensely.
As for me, I survived my first tax season working in an accounting office. It actually was kind of nice being so busy because I was working late and would be pooped when I got home so I didn't really notice when Dane was gone. I also have applied for both UNLV and USC's MSW program and I am hoping to hear something soon from either one. UNLV has the program on the 'possible' chopping block and they are set to vote on it in May, they notified me that they won't make any application decisions until the end of May because of that so I am just waiting...Now that tax season is over and I am back to working normal hours, I am excited to get started on my many projects. #1 is finish Dane's stocking (What?! It isn't normal to work on a stocking for five years?!) #2 is to get our photos in books by year - this is going to be a bit of a project but I figure if I start now and attempt to stay on top of it each year it might not be too bad. After that I have many more things I want to do so we will see how it goes...
PS - We are headed to Disneyland in 17 days and we are SUPER excited!
Edna Mae's Sour Cream Pancakes
13 years ago

1 comment:
Fresno? I had no idea. Good for you for going for your MSW! And you're totally right, photo albums are not tough at all as long as your regularly update. It'll be grand!
Post a Comment