Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our Last Vision Hoorah...

After Dane quit Vision, we realized how silly it was that I had never been on a flight with him and that I have never been to the Grand Canyon when he was going on a daily basis.  So, his last weekend working we decided I was going to tag along on one of his flights to the South Rim.  As the weekend got closer my parents decided they were coming down to visit and bask in our warm weather so they were able to come with us.  We had a really fun time but it was freezing and to prove it there are some pictures with snow on the ground.  I've been getting used to 70's in January so this was quite the change. 

(Dane and I switched computers and I don't have Picasa so get ready for an onslaught of pictures rather than a collage)







4 comments:

erin said...

perfect ending! those pictures are awesome! i'm a wee bit jealous!!!

Sarah said...

Neat! I love the couples pictures. So beautiful. Speaking of 70s in January makes me want to see you all in Vegas again!

Trent Megan and Kids said...

So happy that Dane got the new job!! Those flights would be awesome to tag along on as well. Cassie I can't believe how long your hair is...gorgeous.

Stac and Chris said...

Absolutley beautiful views!! Your hair has gotten so long - I love it! So excited to hear abot Dane's new job!!