So last night I had to run to Smiths to pick up some things and the entrance of the store has these
pillars made out of brick. Well on my way out of the store a teenage kid was hiding behind one of these said
pillars and jumped out to scare me. Anyone who knows me, knows I jumped and said OH MY HECK (I do need to note I was never scared, it was just a startled jump). Then the next thing I realize a guy that was leaving the store behind me, grabs the kids arm and tells him to knock it off, he was really upset so I am glad a Smith's employee showed up right then and told the teenager to leave the
premises immediately. Then the guy that had grabbed the teenagers arm comes over to me and asked if I was
ok, which I totally was but then he said he would walk me to my car and he did. Wow, who knew all this would happen at the local Smiths! Thanks to that guy whoever he was for looking out for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment