Happy Valentine's everyone! I was lucky enough to pick up these beauties yesterday for a gift to myself and what better way to welcome Spring then with some new pink shoes?!
Oh and the best part....they are the first pair of name brand shoes I have ever owned because I got a KILLER deal on them! (Thanks mom for dragging me shopping instead of staying home to do my lame homework)
Hey Cassie, It's Jenny Harrison Burbank, your old roomie from Pine View :) I found you on facebook also :) I'm glad you have a blog :) it's good to see a pic of you! You can check out my blog at: burbankspuds.blogspot.com P.S. I like your turtle Herbie :)
4 comments:
they are super cute!!!!
I love them! Welcome Spring! (now get here already)
Hey Cassie,
It's Jenny Harrison Burbank, your old roomie from Pine View :) I found you on facebook also :) I'm glad you have a blog :) it's good to see a pic of you! You can check out my blog at: burbankspuds.blogspot.com
P.S. I like your turtle Herbie :)
Too cute, gotta love bargains!
Post a Comment