Sunday, February 21, 2010

Introducing...

OUR FAMILY DELICACIES which can be found here

erin and I decided to start a family recipe blog since we have so many cousins and I am sure all of us have good recipes to share with each other. Currently erin, Lindsay and I are the only contributors but if you are interested in adding a recipe, let erin or myself know and we will get you added.

(yes Whitney, we totally stole this idea from you but it was too good of an idea to pass up!)

3 comments:

McCall said...

I love this idea! We are always looking for new recipes! I will go through my recipes to see if we have anything good to add :)

Anonymous said...

add me! i am fervent believer there are no greater recipes then those made by the wilcox family! we need some nita and grandma wilcox ones on here!!!

Nick and Whit said...

YUM! Great idea! I'll be keeping tabs on this one...