Thursday, January 28, 2010

Official Announcement

Today I am standing tall and proud to make the announcement that I am moving my birthday! From now on any celebrations pertaining to Cassie's birth will take place on August 11th. I do realize that I will still technically turn (eeek) 27 in just a few short days but I am sick of dreadful winter birthdays and this year someone had to go and plan a wedding on my birthday (ahem...Andrew) so I wouldn't be able to have a true celebration anyway. I will be having a party in August to celebrate such a grand occasion as my birth so be ready for invites to be sent to those near and dear to my heart in August (possibly mid-July if I follow Miss Manners rules).

PS - Dane said the only way he would believe that I was serious about changing my birthday was to make an official announcement on the blog so here it is Dane, I am making it official! :)

5 comments:

erin said...

good now i'll have a few more weeks to come up with a good gift idea.

Ashley Jorgensen said...

I'll be there!!!!

Stac and Chris said...

Oh love it...you crack me up!

Nick and Whit said...

My thoughts exactly! It sure sucks to be so cold on your birthday. What a great idea!

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

haha you are awesome. how rude of andrew to upstage you! zach and staci and a day before mine and i think that was cutting it a bit too close. maybe at their recpetion i will set up a corner with birthday decoration, birthday cake and table for birthday gifts =)