Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas, Birthday & Anniversary Fun

On 12/19 we celebrated Christmas with my family, it was so fun to see all of the kids opening their presents and to hear how they have been good so Santa will come. My parents spoiled us girls by giving us Tiffany's (yes, the Tiffany's) bracelets and we spoiled my mom and made her a quilt. We figured we better put all the long hours she has spent showing us how to sew to good use :)







Then on 12/20 we had a big Wilcox party with a white elephant exchange that will definitely be remembered. There was some flatulent underwear, pasties, a muscle man light switch cover (use your imagination about where the light switch would actually be) and lots of other fun gifts. Also Grandma spoiled us all as always with fun gifts. Thanks Grandma!
This year I was lucky enough to be able to spend two weeks in Vegas so I got to spend our "BIG" week with Dane. Those of you who don't know, our anniversary is 12/21, Dane's birthday is 12/24 and just in case you forgot Christmas is on 12/25 which means that week is HUGE for us and includes lots of celebration! Also, while I was in Vegas we found out Dane's dog Maggie has a tumor and she had to have it removed. Because of where it was we had to put her in diapers and sadly had to wear the satellite dish. Poor Mags! I don't want to make this post too long but here are some pics of our fun time we had together...


1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love the ones of your mom hugging the quilt!