Friday, December 24, 2010

5 years!

This year Dane and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary.  We went to a local steak restaurant that has been here forever, in fact there were pictures of Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Dean Martin etc eating there and Dane said he thinks it used to be run by the mob and I personally think it still is :).  For dessert they brought us a cheesecake with a sparkler in it, we didn't get any pictures but it's always nice to have everyone in the restaurant staring at you :)



After dinner we went to the Blue Man Group and it was really good!  I loved it!


 and to top off this blog post here are some fun facts about Dane and I over the last five years:
  • we've moved 5 times
  • we've had 10 jobs
  • inflicted with bed bugs (luckily it was only for about 12 hours)
  • bought a house
  • 2 college degrees
(anyone else think we are starting to look old?? :) )
 

5 comments:

erin said...

cassie you look so pretty!!! what a cute couple!!! wow! 5 years!!! wowzers!!! congrats!!!!

Marianne said...

You both look just as young as ever! Of course, everyone looks young when you're over 50 :). Love you both - darling picture.

Lynette said...

I don't think either one of you look old in the least! Oh to be young again! Congratulations on the anniversary! :)

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great way to celebrate. And you don't look old, just not as young. Where you 18 or something?

Becky said...

I don't think you two will ever look old. Dane still looks 15 to me. ;)