Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Domestic Us...

I don't know if it is the whole owning our own house or the fact that I have officially moved away from my mom but we have turned into being quite domestic. This week we bottled a batch of peaches and made two batches of peach jam (low sugar and one sugar filled, we'll see which one tastes better but my vote is the low sugar).  We are also going to bottle a batch of pears and maybe make some raspberry jam!  YUM!!  Thanks Lynette for letting us borrow your steamer thingy, we have made some good use out of it!

6 comments:

McCall said...

Mmmm...peaches :) Since I can't steal any of your deliciousness I might need to go buy some of my own peaches today!

alesha said...

Goodness! Send some our way! I don't know if I'll ever get the courage to bottle stuff :/

Marianne said...

Oh, I'm sooo proud of my little girl!! Looks like you did an awesome job - I taught you well :)

Lynette said...

They look just perfect! Enjoy your harvest. :)

Nick and Whit said...

My guess would be it's a little of both. Either way, nicely done! It all looks delicious. :)

Anonymous said...

Ha, Cassie, I stalk your blog too! Don't make it weird... :)