Living in Vegas there is a chance to have a few 'star sightings'. Well at least according to my gossip magazine: so and so dined in Vegas or so and so spent their weekend in Vegas etc. Last time Dane and I lived in Vegas we just happened to see Marie Osmond herself coming out of the Smith's grocery store and I thought then that my life was complete but today changed everything. Today I was in line at the local Subway for lunch and in front of me was someone wearing a snazzy blue wife-beater and I dare to say had some rippling muscles on his arms and boofy red hair but I honestly thought he's probably some high schooler, no big deal. Then after paying for his sub, he turned to leave and I got a little 'star'-y eyed standing before me was....
CARROT TOP!!!
ok so let's be honest for a second here, the guy on TV is pretty scary looking and I will tell you that seeing him face to face is no better, in fact I think it might be worse. His face has had so much work done it doesn't even move and I swear at some point during his surgeries he must have had his cheek bones lifted because he has a permanent 'jokeresque' smile, it's pretty creepy!
3 comments:
yikes! I think that is scarier then seeing a ghost on halloween!!!! how did you not scream!
ahhhh.....Las Vegas never lets you down, does it.
I don't even know who that is..... so that's a guy? He does look scary! What does he do? Band, acting?
How come you didn't get a pic with him? :) Ha Ha Ha
Post a Comment