Thursday, August 12, 2010

Grab a Tissue...

One of my cousin's put this on her blog today and I got the bright idea to watch it at work, well after the first scene and I was bawling, I decided to watch it when I got home. I just finished it and all I can say through my sniffles is bless our soldiers and their families...

5 comments:

Lynette said...

I started crying at scene #1 too! Thanks for sharing.

alesha said...

For some reason I thought I would be ok watching this at work. Nope. Lets just say good thing I have my own office!

erin said...

and the world thinks we don't need our dads!! that was awesome!

Becky said...

Pregnant + brother who just left for a year in Afghanistan = Crying mess. I can't wait for my brother to have a reunion like this.

lindsay said...

grab a tissue, how about a box!
Thanks cass for reminding how lucky we are...