Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 1 of work on the house...oh and a little thing called GRADUATION!

On Friday I gradUated from the U of U so even though I will never be a U fan I now hold a bright red diploma cover, still empty but I have the pictures to prove that I have walked and officially gradUated from the U!
After Graduation we hit the open road and headed to Vegas for Zach's wedding.  On Sunday, Mother's day we put our Mom's to work on our house.  We tore up the carpet in the entire upstairs!  I got pictures of the work being done but for some reason I still didn't get pictures of the house to give a 'tour' so next time I am down I will make sure I get pictures for the tour.

2 comments:

erin said...

looking good as a graduate and a home owner.

Lindsay said...

wait.... WHAT my live in babysitter ops i mean baby sister is leaving us to be with her hubby... SO LAME!