So this weekend when we were in Vegas, I remembered to take pictures of the house so we have 'before' and 'after' pictures. So here is all the before...
The front of our house (and no I apparently can't hold a camera straight :))
What you see when you walk in the front door, stairs are to the right (and a small bathroom which i didn't take a picture of) and the family room is straight ahead
Our family room into the dining room (next time you see the Wilcox clan, ask them how many times they hit their heads on our low chandelier :) )
Dining room that goes into the kitchen and the door on the back wall is into the garage so our downstairs is a big U shape
Up the stairs we go....
First room on the right at the top of the stairs, this will be the guest room so you can all have a room to stay when you come visit (we are thinking about leaving it this color)
The loft area at the top of the the stairs to the left.
And last but not least the master
I didn't take any pictures of the bathrooms or closets but you get the idea.
Painting starts June 2nd so next time I post pictures it will look really different!
Edna Mae's Sour Cream Pancakes
13 years ago

2 comments:
Looks fabulous, you guys got a great house! I think you should paint all the rooms that purple color, it is beautiful :P I am sure Dane loves it
I love the pic at the top of your blog :) So you guys live in Vegas? Cool! We love Smurfs!!
Post a Comment