Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Going Private...

Many of you are probably wondering why I made my blog private, we don't have any kids and I have posted multiple times about Herbie in the past so I am not worried someone is going to try and steal her identity, so the real reason is because Dane and I are officially HOMEOWNERS!  I haven't bothered to tell anyone at work that I have A) purchased a house in another state and B) am planning on quitting as soon as the projects we have planned for the house are finished and a lot of people at work have this blog, so until I move this blog will be private.  I wanted to keep my family and friends up to date though on our documentation of transitioning a short-sale house into our home. 

(be prepared for an onslaught of pictures when the work begins :) )

7 comments:

Ashley Jorgensen said...

Congratulations! Whatever you need help with Josh and I are available.

McCall said...

Congratulations! Your house will be fabulous! I am so happy for you guys :) Let us know what we can do to help!

Keri said...

I'm super excited to see your house next weekend!!!!!

Marianne said...

what? no pictures yet? Better post a "before" shot. Aren't you glad the whole fam dam will there next weekend to pull carpet??!

Stac and Chris said...

Congratulations, I am so excited for you two. Can't wait to see pictures!

kspage said...

Happy for you!!
Really sorry that you will be leaving us at work =(

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog invite :)