Sunday, June 28, 2009

Winner, Winner!!

Last weekend I was able to go to Vegas to see Dane and when I got there on Friday afternoon, he surprised me with a little romantic dinner at Panevino, it was so nice!! We got a table right next to the window and could see the sunset and had a nice view of the strip when the lights were on. The food was absolutely delicious! We even spoiled ourselves and ordered Creme Brulee for dessert and it was so good!




The next day we went to Transformers 2 and it was good, I had heard a lot of bad things about it so then when I saw it, I thought it wasn't as bad as everyone said. After that we headed over to Mike & Becky's for a surprise party. We ate lots of delicious food and played Rock Band, it was a really fun time. Later that night we decided to play some Bingo, cause let's be honest, it had been awhile since we last played. Then during game two Dane taps me and says I'm one number away from winning and then O-61 was called and he was the BIG WINNER!!! He yelled Bingo and they announced 'possible winner' then the lady came over to verify it and sure enough it was valid so he won $100!! HOORAY!! We love bingo!

2 comments:

erin said...

and you didn't even use the free space!! awesome!

Stac and Chris said...

Fun, sounds like you had a good time. I can't believe how much luck you guys have with Bingo!!! :)