Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Check out this pure beauty...

You know those dumb injuries that we all get but are so annoying? Granted I think I get a few more then the average person; paper cuts, bruises from running into things, stubbed toes (the number of times I have done that has easily doubled since living with Lindsay and her make-shift gate for her stairs) tonight I had a doosie! I was closing the bi-fold closet door in my room and I pinched my finger and now I have this beauty:



That's right a massive ugly blood blister!! Of course it’s on my pointer finger on my right hand so I have to be careful so it won’t pop! What an ugly yet ridiculous wound, there's not even a good story behind it!!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

do you want me to kiss it? :)

erin said...

youch!!!! if i had seen you do it i probably would have laughed. you always hurt yourself in the weirdest of ways!!! it kind of makes me gag a little when i look at it!