Dane and I decided to go shooting with his friend Rob while I was in Vegas on Saturday. Note, for those of you who don't know me that well, the only time I have held a real gun was when I was in Alaska and our fishing guide needed both hands to fix my line so he handed me the shotgun. I held it as far away from me as possible and he couldn't be done fixing my line fast enough. Since meeting Dane, he has wanted to buy a gun but I have been pretty persistant in saying no, mostly because we don't own a house or have a safe to put it in but this weekend he successfully talked me into going shooting for the first time ever. Rob was a really good teacher and didn't push me too much, just let me shoot what I wanted (which wasn't a lot but it was a first step for me). It turns out the one I liked to shoot the most was the first one he had me try and of course it was one he got when he was a kid so I doubt Dane and I will ever find one like it to buy. The one Dane liked to shoot the best (I bet you can't guess :) ) but it was one you have to lay on your stomach to shoot! It was MASSIVE! I would tell you the names of the guns in the pictures but I have no idea what they are :)
Edna Mae's Sour Cream Pancakes
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment