Today I went to pick up my pants from Banana and of course the same guy that helped me with the alterations (and smelled my feet) was the one to help me again and he remembered me!! My worst nightmares did come true! I just want to wrap this thing up so I could dash! Of course he asked me if I wanted to try them on since he remembered this was the pair of pants he guessed on the alteration since I didn't have my shoes but I just said Nope and headed for the door as quick as possible. Of course on my way out I spotted the cutest spring colored cardigans on sale but I wasn't about to stop!
PS - American Idol again tonight made me continue to love Adam. I just want to see Adam and Allison in the final. I don't know how to post youtube videos on the blog so my links will have to do...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBGvrgenmDs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpBTMAeOOO8
Edna Mae's Sour Cream Pancakes
13 years ago

1 comment:
OMG I love Adam too he is the best. Great minds think alike. Miss you cass hope evertything is going well!!!
Post a Comment