Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love at first sight...

Tonight I went to the mall and decided to park by the new Nordstrom so I could just walk through it and check it out. Of course in order to get to the mall from Nordstrom you have to pass the shoe department (aka: my weakness). I saw the first table and stopped to take a gander picking up a few to look at them and right next to my hand were the most perfect shoes I had ever seen and they made my heart do a little flutter...

Sadly as you can see they are Jimmy Choo's and were quite spendy so I quickly put them down and dashed from the store. On my way out though, I took another longing look at them and wished they were on my feet. So my sweet Jimmy Choo's that I fell in love with tonight, perhaps I will get to wear you in my dreams because if I tried you on in real life, that would be the end of me!!

3 comments:

erin said...

maybe we could have everyone pitch in and that way we could all take turns wearing them?! they are the most beautiful shoes i've ever seen and i'm not even a shoe person, i want to dream about them too!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

What! erin we could never wear the same size as cass...
As for your dream Cass your hubby has a GREAT job so go out and treat yourself :)

Nick and Whit said...

Yes I agree - Don't you deserve something special? These are VERY special!