This week as been insanely busy but I wanted to update everyone on how we have been since it has been awhile. Dane and I both started school this week. Dane's schedule and mine feel like complete opposites, there were a couple of days this week that we didn't even see each other, other then leaving in the morning and going to bed at night but it will all be worth it when all is said and done. I just finished my second week at my new job and it is busy in itself, I have been trying to get the stuff I am working on, somewhat organized and have a system worked out so it won't be quite so crazy in the future. I LOVE being back in school. I know I probably sound like a dork but it is so exciting being in classes and learning again. All of my classes are so interesting and I have to tell Dane every day about what I learned (He is probably sick of it already :) )
We are still waiting for the 'phone call' from McCall and Bones to let us know their little guy has been born, hopefully any day now, I'm just keep my fingers crossed :)
Edna Mae's Sour Cream Pancakes
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment