Last night Dane and I went to get our hair done at Andrea's. I got a nice 'color-remover' job (which I am still getting used to because it has been a really long time since I have had light colored hair) and Dane got a styling new haircut. While we were there Andrea waxed our brows because she is so good at it and it is a lot less painful then tweezing! erin and James came over while we were waxing to deliver some delicious shakes to us from the Iceberg (mmm delicious cholocate oreo) Later, I told James about one of Andrea's clients that waxes his nose hairs. (I think that is how it all started anyway, erin correct me if I am wrong) Anyway, after lots of daring back and forth of who will try the waxing James stepped up to the plate! Let me explain how this type of waxing works before I post any pics. You dip the stick they use to smear the wax in the hot wax then roll it around into a ball shape then stick it up your nostril, wait for it to dry then...RIP, you pull that thing out. I am sure everyone just cringed a little thinking about it and thinking how bad it hurts when anything happens in the nose area, even those pesky little zits that cause so much pain!
.jpg)
James was first up and he said it wasn't too bad to rip out but we were all cringing as he counted to three before he ripped it free! Then I went next and I was really nervous when I could feel the wax had dried and it was starting to pull stray hairs cause it was hurting but I bucked up and counted to three then ripped it out!

Truly it wasn't that bad, I am not even trying to make it sound better, I think the under side of your eye-brow hurts worse and if you have ever had another waxing south of the border, this is nothing in comparison to that pain! Anyway, Dane was next to go and Andrea put both sticks up both notrils at once so I think he was the real trooper for having to pull them both out at the same time!
.jpg)
erin was the only pansy among us and wouldn't give it a try - lame-o!!
3 comments:
This makes me laugh!! I can't believe how long your hair is and not dark red anymore. Looks to me like you guys had way too much fun at the salon! :)
whatever! i was the only smart one! you guys are loco!
gross! did you have to post pictures?? It's like a big booger.
Post a Comment