skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Officially Snowed In...
Well the massive storm rolled into town about 10ish and with it out went our power! We wrapped all our Christmas gifts and at that point we were starting to get pretty cold without heat and my mom called to meet us for lunch so we decided to go. We went out to the cars and outside was already white and snow covered. We decided we better move Dane's car into the driveway so if the plows come it doesn't get hit and with that came a lot of shoveling, slipping and getting stuck but alas we finally got it in. Then we got in my car to go and one turn was enough for us to know we weren't leaving anywhere. Luckily our nice neighbor let us move my car to his driveway to wait out the storm since we couldn't get Dane's in far enough to park behind. That leaves us in our little non-four wheel drive cars...SNOWED IN. This is one of the days that I am super glad I work from home and don't have to worry about the commute in this mess! Good Luck to anyone else out there driving in it! I'll post some pics once the snow stops so you can see just how much we get. (I know you are jealous Stacy and want to see :) )
1 comment:
Oh man, that is crazy...being without heat when it is so cold is no fun. So I guess that means you may not be making it to the work Christmas party after all. I don't miss having to commute in that either. Can't wait to see your pics.
Post a Comment