skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Disneyland!!
So our trip had a rough start which you have already learned but we still made the most of it and had a blast! After spending the day at the beach on Friday we were ready to hit California Adventure on Saturday morning. We decided first thing that James, erin, Dane and I would get fast passes to Tower of Terror then meet up with my parents and Lindsay and Haydn for California Screamin'. We headed toward Tower of Terror and got our fast passes but also saw the wait was only 5 mins so we four of course jumped on the ride! Oh how I love that thrilling ride! You never know what exactly is coming and I think that is the best part! Dane had never been on it so it was fun to see him on it for the first time and he loved it! After that we went to California Screamin' which is also one of the greatest rides. We spent the rest of the day in California Adventure and hit all of the rides, it was so much fun and for being Labor Day weekend the longest we waiting in a line was 30 minutes which is pretty good. After California Adventure closed we headed over to Disneyland to go on Pirates and the Haunted Mansion. We walked right onto both rides - it was so great! I hadn't been on Pirates since they re-did it and to see Jack Sparrow in the ride was pretty amazing, he looks so real! After that we were pretty beat so we headed to CA Pizza Kitchen for some delicious food and a little relaxation. We were seated waiting for our food when Dane took a drink from his lemonade and kid you not the bottom of the glass just fell out! It was the weirdest thing we had ever seen! At first I just saw lemonade everywhere from the corner of my eye and couldn't figure out how Dane spilled but then I looked over to see him holding a glass with the bottom of it on the table! It was the talk of all the waiters and waitresses for the rest of the night :) The next morning we decided to get up early and be to Disneyland right when the gates opened knowing it would be pretty crowded. We decided to fast pass Indiana since that line can get pretty long and what do you know, we walked right on it! Then we headed to Splash Mountain which we walked right on and the worker even said it was 'busy' for a Sunday. Pretty nuts! The rest of the day continued in that way and we hit every ride and some of the best ones twice and three times! Our longest wait was Peter Pan. I did lose our camera on the Tea-Cups so I sadly don't have any pictures to post yet but Disneyland called Dane yesterday and said someone had turned it in so my parents picked it up for us and I will get pictures posted as soon as I can. It was a really fun trip even though we ran into a few incidents/bugs and I am counting down the days until we can go again! Maybe we can go before James and erin leave us for dental school, one last WHORAW!! :)
2 comments:
Did anyone ask Goofy where the bathroom was? :O) I had totally forgotten about that until I was looking through my old yearbook & came across what Brian wrote in it. Anyway, seriously so jealous. I haven't been since last Thanksgiving & am dying to go again.
I am happy to hear of all the fun things you guys got to do. I feel like I am too old now days, so you keep it up before you get to be the age of dinosaurs like us!
Post a Comment