Friday, December 7, 2007

Hey Cass, I just won!

Alright, Alright, I know I have been a gigantic slacker! In fact - it has been a month! I will try to be better blogging and will hopefully have all sorts of fun things to talk about during the holiday season. We do have some exciting news to tell everyone about...On Saturday Dane and I went to the USU vs Santa Clara game and Dane always enters a contest they have before the game starts to see if you can guess the right half time score. After we submitted our guess we went to our seats and watched an intense game! We chatted during half time then right at the end of half time when the teams were entering the court they announced who had won the half time score. I didn't really listen because let's be honest I tune out the announcer pretty well at all sporting events :) Then Dane turned to me and said "Hey Cass, I just won", I look up at the jumbo tron and sure enough DANE CAMPBELL is displayed in bright red! At this point I didn't even know what he had won but they told him to go to one of the tunnels to pick up his prize. When he gets back to his seat, I ask what he just won and he said an ELLIPTICAL!! What!?!?! That is awesome! I use that everyday (ok well almost everyday - there are lots of days that I am a slacker about going to the gym :) ) I was so excited! Reality soon set in that our little 300 sqft apt would not hold an elliptical no matter how 'space saving' it is :) My mom gladly volunteered to store it until we get a bigger place - in fact I think she and my sister are going to battle it out for who gets to store it :)

2 comments:

Lynette said...

NICE!!!!!!! I was excited to hear the news. Tell us when you get to take possession of the fine machine. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Chad said...

hey what about your brother. We want in. I have stored Lindsay's crap for several years its just the duty of the eldest.