Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What?!? There are flamingos right outside....


This week my aunt Susan told me an interesting statistic, she said Americans will see more plastic flamingos in their days then they will see live ones. I think that is way true, expecially as soon as Dane and I own a house (don't worry mom, I will only put out a few so I don't bring the house value down too far :) ) Last night, Dane told me the most exciting news!!! Right outside the hotel where he's staying is a whole herd of flamingos!! He even sent me a picture to prove it! I am even more excited to flee Logan and get to San Diego then I was!! I am going to take loads of pictures and maybe even feed them :)

2 comments:

Lynette said...

That is a gorgeous picture! what hotel is he at and when do you go?

Marianne said...

What? Plastic flamingos?? I truly anticipate you having a pond in your backyard with many many flamingos thay you will feed brine shrimp to everyday!

"crazy Aunt Cassie"