Sunday, February 19, 2012

Let's Party Like it's 1999!! Ooh ooh...

Last week was my birthday and it was so much fun!  We didn't do anything fancy but we had some friends over and ate some delicious homemade Cafe Rio burritos and delicious birthday cake! (Thanks Mike & Becky)  We also played some new fun games and Dane's favorite was Eric's new one straight from Canada!  It is a board game version of Curling, which sounds kind of weird but it was really fun :)

Thanks everyone for the fun birthday packages!
 
Loved it all!  Thank You!!
 
Told you I got spoiled!

Never thought I would wear something pearl like but I love them!

All 29 candles!  Yes I did get them all blown out, hopefully my wish will come true!

3 comments:

McCall said...

Glad you got spoiled, you deserve it!

Lynette said...

The necklace and bracelet look "Marvelous darling" (you know, like the movie star says it!). We had a good time tonight. Thanks for coming over and happy birthday!

Sarah said...

All 29? I'm impressed!