Currently, I am trying to turn into a picture taking fiend because I learned this past year that in the year of 2007 Dane and I do not have ONE picture of us together. How is that possible you say, well to be honest I have no idea but since I discovered this fact, I have tried to make sure we have at the very least one picture of us together per year (and hopefully a few more) from now on. You're probably starting to wonder what this has to do with moving into our new home, well since we weren't together the day dane got the keys or the first time we walked through the house and decided to put an offer on and the day the painting was complete and the day the carpet was laid, you better believe we were together the day we moved into our first home! Let the onslaught of pictures begin because you have to document something as extreme as this! (the adjective extreme could be used for either a) the fact that we are official homeowners or b) the fact that we are FINALLY living together, you can take your pick)
PS - we didn't get any pictures of the helpers in SLC but thank you very much, we appreciate it!
Another PS - Dane and I got a new camera, almost a year ago and every once in awhile a setting gets changed that makes all the pictures blurry (see all our move in pictures for an example) since neither of us have read the manual we can't figure out the button to push to fix it but since all of our pictures turned out pretty blurry I guess we better pull out the manual. Darn these new fangled cameras!
Edna Mae's Sour Cream Pancakes
13 years ago




3 comments:
Welcome Home! I didn't notice any blurry pictures.
Yeah, together at last and in your new home which even makes it better! Congrats!
It's almost like you're newly weds again! Oh la la! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment