That is fabulous! I need one, that pocket makes it like a totally new invention :) Nothing like my old Snuggie...
i'm waiting for them to step it up and start putting school logo's on them.
They do have school snuggies, but unfortunately they do not have one for USU...such a shame!
Made me laugh! I am certain that they will be in all the classrooms and libraries this fall!
Oh, I love the pocket! Maybe I can sew one on to my bedazzled hot pink one. These Snuggies just get better and better!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is fabulous! I need one, that pocket makes it like a totally new invention :) Nothing like my old Snuggie...
i'm waiting for them to step it up and start putting school logo's on them.
They do have school snuggies, but unfortunately they do not have one for USU...such a shame!
Made me laugh! I am certain that they will be in all the classrooms and libraries this fall!
Oh, I love the pocket! Maybe I can sew one on to my bedazzled hot pink one. These Snuggies just get better and better!
Post a Comment